https://www20.hway.net/etrad2/

https://www20.hway.net/etrad2/  is the URL to Jack Carter's website where
he has promotional material for this "Tricks of the Trade" memberships
which claim to help his clients get up to speed on day- or short term- trading.

Has anyone tried  or run into anyone who tried  this material?   I've
listened to his realaudio presentation and to the free conference call
seminar that ended just now.  It all sounds very interesting and
reasonable, but so does Wade Cook -- at first...

The memberships are a bit on the pricey side ($877 and up).   He does offer
a 6 months money back guarantee, but having already blown a wad on
tradestation with relatively disappointing results, I'm leary of plunking
down this kind of loot on something like this without some feedback from
satisfied customers.  I don't know what recourse I would have to get my
money back from Canada if this turns out to be a scam.  Of course, if this
material works as advertised, it would be worth 100x the asking price.

Maybe a better sales model for this kind of material would be for the
seller to get a pre-agreed upon percentage of the client's 1st two years of
trading profits after taking the material.  The seller would have to
require that a fairly hefty chunk of trading capital (say $US 50k) be put
in a trading account to which the  seller would have read only access so
that trading profits on at least that amount of capital could be verified.