Free Trading Seminar

ahhhhhhhahahahhaa, voted best joke of the week, Omega offers the Holy Grail
to the public as a goodwill gesture...too bad the software don't work!

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:05:07 -0400, Omega Research Info
<Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Learn how to create your own strategy for trading success at a seminar near
>>you. Attend the free seminar, Trading Like a Pro, where we'll show you how to
>>develop a strategy to help you determine when to buy and sell at the right
>>time.

Holy Grail disclaimers follow:

>>THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Omega Research,
>>Inc. believes the information contained in this document to be accurate as
>>of the date of publication. Nothing in this e-mail is, or should be
>>interpreted as, a representation or commitment of any kind on the part of
>>Omega Research, Inc. and Omega Research, Inc. does not guarantee the
>>accuracy of any information included or undertake to update the accuracy of
>>any information included.
>>
>>The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this
>>document. This document may be copied and distributed subject to the
>>following conditions:
>>1. All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be
>>included.
>>2. All copies must contain Omega Research, Inc.'s copyright notice and any
>>other notices provided therein.
>>3. This document may not be distributed for profit or gain (direct or
>>indirect).
>>
>>TradeStation and OptionStation are registered trademarks of Omega Research,
>>Inc. Omega Research ProSuite and RadarScreen are trademarks of Omega
>>Research, Inc. Other names and marks referred to are the property of their
>>respective owners. Prices and offers are subject to change. Trading involves
>>risk, including risk of loss of trading principal and other losses. All
>>trading and investment decisions are the responsibility of the individual.
>>Omega Research does not provide investment, trading or financial advice or
>>counseling in any form. If investment or other professional advice is
>>required, the services of a licensed professional should be sought.
>>
>>©1999 Omega Research, Inc.

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaha, anyone want to buy a bridge? Is this any way to
trade?