RE: TS2000i on W2000

At 11:19 PM 9/15/99 +1000, Joel Geier wrote:
><snip>
>With reagrds to your good case for not till sp2, contemplait this:  do you
>want and old os with numerous add-ons updates and service packs ? or a
>single install with the lastest of everything ?

I'd much prefer a single install with the latest of everything ... IF I
knew that other things didn't get broken in the process. Sadly, that's been
the history. This is not to cast stones, it's just reality. Microsoft even
acknowledges this in their warning about applying Service Packs. They
generally state that if you're not experiencing one of the problems fixed,
pass it by. It's the old "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy.

Because I do want the latest and greatest, if I don't have a problem I need
to fix, I prefer to let a new release age and follow other's experiences
(much as I appreciate hearing about yours).

Allan