Re: Stochastics

LOL, "be real", sounds like Neil anyway I enjoyed your reply was like a
walk down memory lane from the eyes of one involved with the Moon mission.

snip .......
My other big gripe is the
momentum
> > indicator.  It has nothing to do with the physical property of mass
times velocity.

This is going to be true with any indicator because there is no physics and
no laws. Just a tick count, time and history of repetition. This is very
thin ice for me to talk about because I have such limited knowledge on such
matters. But common sense tells me that any indicator can never be anything
but a proximity of what price will do no energy 50% at best. Understanding
this reduces the need for the perfect indicator and relying more on price
patterns and price itself. For me fundamentals as well.

Robert