Re: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)

> there's also a problem running w95 that i've seen a lot and may be the
same
> on NT - scandisk will fail half way thro the disk and restart - it will do
> this about 10 times before notifying you that 'some other process' was
using
> the hard drive causing it to restart. i think the warning message was also
> one where you can click on 'don't show me this again'.

******* This occurs if you have a screen saver engaged.  Each time the
screen saver kicks in, it stops the scan disk and then the scan disk will
start again from the beginning.  Essentially I don't think you'll be able to
scan disk the entire drive (if it's a large one) since the screen saver
keeps kicking in.

Regards,
Tai Nguyen