Re: Jurik Moving Average

There have been many posts in the past about Jurik's products. Some
disagree with the fact that there is no free preview, but that is Jurik's
business model. Obviously, if you disagree with that, you're free to pass
it by.

The posts that I'm aware of from actual users have been very positive (my
own included). Jurik publishes quality stuff that is better than anything
else available. The material on his web site pertaining to AMA comparisons
is accurate and independently reproducible.

There are plenty of free AMA's available. The relatively modest sum Jurik
charges buys a much superior tool.

Allan

Usual disclaimer: No connection with ..., just a satisfied customer ..., etc.