From: Bill M. [mailto:billmasi@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 1999 6:16 PM
To: Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kudos to Ron Dawes and DynaStore

What a nice program.  What nice folks to deal with.

I've had Q.charts and Fib Trader running on a P3-450 with 128megs of Ram.

Today I added Dynastore and Metastock to the same machine.  (I like MS for
its very crisp and low-system-demand point-and-figure charts.)

When I switched from cable feed to Q.com, I asked MetaStock if it was
possible to run their program off the Internet.  "No, no, no.  Absolutely
not.  There is *no* way to run Metastock off a web connection," they
replied.

Guess again boys.  Thanks to DynaStore I've got a nice P&F chart of this
evening's spoo Globex session building as I write this.

I asked Ron if I could run both MS (off the TCP stack) and TS 4 (using comm
port and null modem serial connector) at the same time.  Turns out you
can't, but the DynaStore folks have agreed to permit one copy of the
program to run on more than one computer.

DynaStore works.

It's a no-brainer to set up (as long as you notice the "Edit Portfolio"
link in the "General" information at the top of the on-line help file.)

Thank you, Ron.  And thanks to the development team for giving me an easy,
elegant way back to a program I was sorely missing.

       Bill M.
       Vero Beach   FL