Re: Stochastics

george lane invented the stochastic oscillator??? don't be too sure.

sez larry williams: "Years later, we took a $5,000 account to over
$40,000 trading a Cattle system Richard Ulmer developed. This happened
at a brokerage firm owned by George Lane, a guy who claims he is the
originator of the widely followed Stochastics Index. Well, George did
not invent Stochastic, and I did not get my $40,000 from the brokerage.
The regulators closed old George up and just before they did the funds
were drained from my account!" (p.6, long-term secrets to short-term
trading (1999); just to show you guys that i don't make this shit up)

and i'll bet that george lane is a nice guy too ;))

TJ

myth buster

"Jerry Gress" <thegress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And the word stochastic, George Lane chose after a book titled "The
Stochastic Man" (he could see the future) printed in ??