Re: Another point on the graph

i basically used a similar setup with win98, and had no problems
installing or running the program, except that it was very very slow in
real time updates (as i reported in an earlier post). i had 20 days of
24hr s&p 5 tick bars loaded in several workspaces, roughly less than
30,000 bars. and you had 2 days of s&p tick data and it run
commensurate with ts4. interesting.

TJ