Re: Most successful trading system

Hi TJ:

I agree that some of the nicest people can be crooks (even a year or two in
any business will prove that hypotheses), but I have never seen (other than
some trashing on this list)any tangible proof that John Hill steals or is a
bad guy.

He doesn't have a rap sheet and he has contributed a great deal of quality
work over a long number of years.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a systems trader and I don't pay attention to
Futures Truth, how they test and so on and I'm certainly not endorsing
their methods or their business practices.

I just think its a bit of a stretch to suggest that someone is a thief in a
public forum without having overt proof and particularly when that
suggestion goes against the balance of the evidence.

I don't quite see what comparing John Hill to Dan Dowling accomplishes.  To
my knowledge John doesn't have a rap sheet and there isn't much to support
the contention. Most of the time, a nice guy is just a nice guy.

Stewart.

At 09:22 AM 9/12/99 -0700, nonlinear wrote:
>and yes, so is dan dowling, who comes across as a nice guy, and has an
>fraud indictment sheet from houston longer than your arm. he's so nice
>that he remains unscathed to this day.
>
>like i said before, "nice guys" make the best conman.
>
>TJ
>
>and i'm not suggesting that john hill is fraudulent either
>
>--- Stewart Taylor <staylor@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> John Hill is one of the nicest people I know. Suggesting that he
>> steals
>> systems is pretty far fetched.

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook