Re: "omega's whimpy option thingy called optionstation"

OptionStation 2000i is very powerful.  Chances are you just don't know how
to use it.  It depends on what your philosophy is I suppose.  For me,
OptionStation has been very useful.  It all comes down to having enough
computing power to run it, and knowing its strengths.

If you are new to OptionStation, take the time to learn its usefulness.

Oh, and make sure you are running Windows NT. :)

- the list's naive young trader -