Re: Easy Language Math Precision

> > Do we need to go out to the nth decimal place to decide what the price
is?

I think the point is that Easy Language builds up a cumulative bunch of
errors that anyone of by themselves is not that significant.  However if you
do big jobs and complicated systems that do require precision TS just can
not do it.  The errors will add up to the point to where you will be buying
where you should be selling.  This is the point and you know it weather you
and PO will admit it or not.  If what you say is true then what would your
interest in Fortran be?  Why what would be the purpose?

Anyone with a brain can look at MetaStock or other programs and see that a
Stochastic looks smoothed in TS as opposed to most any other trading
platform.  Even low dollar programs can figure a Stoc. correctly.  The whole
problem still to this day revolves around those who claim they do use the
software for its intended purpose and those who actually do use the program
for its intended purpose.  The little data window in TS being in front of
the cross hairs is just one example of how stupid Omega is towards what a
trade does with its product.  Or it would know to put the box behind the
traveling direction of the cross hairs.  I will promise you this just like
the right mouse click button they will have to change this too.  We will see
how long it takes...the response time of a web deployed product allows a
clear advantage.  The biggest advantage is having a actual trader at the
steering wheel of a trading software company.

mark brown