(off topic) newspapers search engine

There is a search engine at

	http://www.paperball.de/

which searches daily GERMAN newspapers for keywords you can type in.
Currently it searches through 80! DAILY papers - and I like it very much.

Anyone knows other services who do similar internationally or in general - or
where to look for that ?

Also I look for layout samples of (fax) newsletters - if you have any old newsletter,
maybe as *.pdf file (adobe acrobat), please email an old sample - just interested
in the LAYOUT not its subject - anything will do. Or let me know where I can find
one.

thanks in advance

rgds hans