Switch?

DBC Corp. sent me a pamphlet trying to persuade me to which from BMI to
Signal via the Internet. They make reference to the Y2K issue but don't say
BMI is not compliant. Is this a warning shot that DBC is getting ready to
get rid of BMI or maybe sell it. Maybe now trying to get all the current
clients before they do? Sounds like DBC might be getting out of cable
delivered data and go strictly with data delivery on the Internet?

Robert