From: The Lurker [mailto:rcbarlow@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 1998 4:47 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Off-Subject - Computers

I know this is off the subject, but it does relate to my trading.
I computer will no longer boot.  I cannot seem to find a list of
IBM P.O.S.T Beep Codes and everything around here is closed on
New Years
Eve.  What I need if anyone knows is what does 8 beeps on the
P.0.S.T.
Codes mean? I think it is either memory problem or monitor
problem.
I just can't find my list of codes. All my trading programs are
on this
computer.  Any help?
                            Thanks,
                             Randy