Re: Off-Subject - Computers

Don't know, but I'd suggest you determine what type of BIOS your PC has, and
then head to their website for the beep code info.  Common BIOS types include
AMI, and Phoenix.  If you don't know, then hold down your F1 or some other key
when first turning on your PC - it will likely ask if you want to enter Setup.
 Say yes, determine the BIOS type, and exit without saving.  Be careful while
in your BIOS settings!!!!!!

Ted