Random trade generator?

Who was the gentleman that was giving away his random trade generator
for free a couple of weeks ago? I've used it in a couple of experiments
and come up with some interesting results. I would like to use it in an
article for Futures magazine (with the proper credits of course.) Please
get back to me and let me know if it's ok for me to do so. Also, what
was the web address again?

>From one thing to another: Thank you Dennis for your apology the other
day. Please accept my apology to you as well. Which, by the way, goes to
all other list members as well. I know I lashed out a little bit, but it
wasn't my meaning to offend anyone.

Thanks,
Thomas