Re: How to print prices out of SC

Omega refresh files may or may not contain data for the symbols that you
need.  If they do, it will be in the NAxxxxxx.OMZ files, not the NYSE files.
Assuming you're running TS 4.0, the only way to find out if your Stocks are
there is to download a recent NAxxxxxx.OMZ file and attempt to selectively
paste the data into the TS Server.  If the symbol is entered into your
portfolio, and it is also available in the refresh file, it will appear in
the window to be selected for pasting.

If it's not there, you might contact the Omega Universe Manager
<andrew.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and ask if it can be added to their daily
refresh files for the future. (not sure if that e-mail address is current)