Upgrading to Win98, TS, & partitions

Dear Gang:

In the event anyone is going to upgrade to Win98 & remove partitions & go
to FAT32 from FAT16, I'd strongly suggest getting the newest version of
Partition Magic (4.0).

After upgrading to Win98 on my C: drive, I was able to remove 3 partitions
(D,F & G) from a second hard drive & 3 partitions from a third drive (E,H &
I) (one hard drive at a time of course to switch applications & data from
one to the other), go from FAT16 to FAT32, rename the hard drives to D: &
E:, all without having to reinstall ANY programs, including TradeStation.

The Parition Magic program was able to handle everything necessary in terms
of the registry & applications.

I had a friend far more knowledgeable in these things do the actual work so
please don't e-mail me re technical help. All I can intelligently inform
you about is the Partition Magic program.

Regards,

FPI