Euro patch coming

It seems that my and others prayers have been answered. Omega has
been working on an Euro patch since we have brought up the problem.

Omega seems to be working on an TS 4.0 Euro-patch for Signal and
SPComstock servers which will be available on or before 12/31/98 on
their website. It should implement the following features:

1. Multiple symbols can be selected and a multiplier can be applied
simultanously for those symbols for a desired date range.

2. Time series can be inverted in the server (1/x). How this is
implemented I have not heard about.

If this patch materializes it should solve most Euro problems.

I will be very grateful to Omega if they really make it until the end
of the year.

Gerrit Jacobsen