WOW Internet Trader 7.0

A few months ago there was a flurry of posts about the upcoming Windows on
WallStreet Internet Trader software.  It was touted as the upcoming savior
of disgruntled Omega customers.

I recently looked over WOW 7.0 via their free trial offer.  I didn't find
anything in the package that looked better or posed any functional advantage
over existing trading software.  One major problem that I found was that
their real-time Internet data server is only capable of delivering one day's
worth of intra-day tick data for any given Stock or Futures contract.  I
queried their tech-support people and they said that the only way to create
a historical tick data base was to have a live chart open for each issue
that you want to track.  Since I track almost 3000 Stock and Options symbols
and indices-- obviously this is not possible.

Difficult to imagine that a company that was promoting their new Internet
package as the new era of trading software could make such a serious
blunder.  I would be interested hearing in any comments --pro or con-- from
anyone who has tested WOW.