REAL TIME DATA SURVEY

Hello all I am taking a survey for what would be the most popular preference
of Real Time Internet Data.  To participate please just click on the
preferred company email link below and send a blank email.  Its just that
fast,  if you want to pick more than one thats ok you can.  If you wish to
make some comments to me about the Data Feed Provider you can do that too.
This survey will help me determine the path for a product that I am
considering releasing in the near future.  You know the VaporWars race is on
and I may be throwing my hat in the ring to compete.  This is a serious and
sincere request, the information is for my use only as I negotiate a
Internet Data Provider for the product.  Thank You, MB

futuresource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < FutureSource gets my vote

cqg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < C.Q.G. gets my vote

pcquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < P.C. Quote gets my vote

dtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < D.T.N. gets my vote

spcomstock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < S.P. Comstock gets my vote

other@xxxxxxxxxxxxx < Other Vendor not listed gets my vote, please insert
name in email subject.

remember at this time I am taking a survey for Real Time Internet Data
vendors only.

Thanks Mark Brown