Charting Alternative

Hi

I am trying to find a way to chart more than 13,000 bars and do some
simple plots, while I am waiting for the release of TradeLab or TS5.0.
Basically I want to visually check the results of the buy and sell
signals (historical backtesting not realtime).

I have been doing some programming in Excel using VB for Applications
but the Charting just doesn't cut it.

The Olectra Charting ActiveX control http://www.klg.com/ would
definitely do the trick but it is more than I require and is priced at
USD399.  So probably better off waiting for TS5.0.

Any other alternatives you can think of?

Thanks in advance

Peter