cycletrader

Wonder if anyone can help me out here,
I have the feeling that the whole cycletrader package is heavily curvefitted
does anyone have anyinput on this, I was toying with the idea of buying it
about six months ago, but when i tested it out it seemed that all non
standard commodities came out as the same cycle length, which led me to
believe the whole package has a file somewhere that actually states the
cyclelength on different specified commodities???

Again it is just a feeling...

Am I totally wrong or is there anything to my obsevation?

merry xmas everyone

Olof