TradeStation 4.0 Build 21 - Editing of Bad Ticks

*** TFS Evaluation Copy of module : MS Exchange ***
Dear Valued Client,

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that many of you had brought to our attention the
problem with editing more than 33,000 ticks. Later this evening we will be
posting TradeStation 4.0 Build 21.  This build will give you the abilitiy to
edit issues with more than 33,000 ticks. You will find that we have modified
the edit tick dialog box. In order to simplify the editing of bad ticks, a
check box has been added giving you the ability to auto delete ticks based on
your criteria.  The definition of bad ticks based on volume has also been
corrected.

In an endeavor to improve our service, we are currently running both our web
site and the FTP site in-house on new servers and have increased the bandwidth
tenfold. With the undertaking of a project of this magnitude, there will be a
short period of time for the DNS tables to be updated.  Therefore, if you are
currently experiencing difficulties accessing our web site or FTP site we
suggest you use the following addresses temporarily:

WEB site:  http://209.149.196.2
FTP site: ftp://209.149.196.3/pub/data_refresh

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to e-mail me with your
comments or concerns.

Regards,
Janette Perez
Corporate Relations Director