Need Corn Intraday Data

I've just started dabbling in intraday data and I'm looking for a good
chunk of history to test some ideas.

I've visited OR's Free Refresh site, so I have everything from 12/1/97
through current.

Can anyone provide me with some history beyond that?  I'd prefer it in .omz
(TS4) format.  Or can someone recommend a good source?

Currently I'm just testing on each individual contract.  I realize there is
a way to merge them via ASCII format, but I'm hoping to hold off on this
for a bit.  ...unless it's easy - but I doubt it.