Re: KC Method

>Nobody is going to sell
>you daytrading software that makes money.

Common sense and rational thinking points to the truth of the above
statement. Consider the following. Many for-sale methods claim to make $1K+
per day trading the SP with small DD. OK, let's say $10K DD on a 1 unit
basis. So you want to play it safe and keep this DD to 25% of equity. So,
$40K account. That works out to 50% return per month, assuming 20 trading
days per month. (Wade Cook says his methods can get you100% return per
month??!)

How much would this method be worth?? Well, let's see. After 5 years, you
would have turned your initial $40K into $1,470,000,000,000,000. So,
somebody is going to sell this to you for $3,000, or better yet, in a book
for $70? If you think that, you are a fool. Our ability to reject reason and
common sense is directly proportional to the size of the (cardboard) carrot
dangled in front of our noses.

The sooner you accept reality and purge fantasy from your brain the sooner
you will be on your way to actual success in trading.

Reminds me of a Harry Houdini show I saw on TV. He wanted desperately to
believe he could contact his dead mother via a spiritual medium. Of course
they were all frauds. He made it his mission in life to expose them all for
what they were. I quess because he wanted so much for it to be true he was
so offended by the chaletans. Kind of like Mark Brown on most system
vendors. Although I find his style unnecessarily offensive and overly
combative, I often feel his message is right on. I think he would reach more
honest truth-seeking ears, (if that is his intent) if he was more dignified
in his approach, lending nobility and integrity to his cause, but since core
personalitys do not change, so be it.

Scott Hoffman,
Issaquah, WA