Re: KC Method

Mike, save your money. Do your homework and develop your own methods.
Perry Kaufman's books are a good place to start. Nobody is going to sell
you daytrading software that makes money.

Normally, I don't reply to inquiries like this but I also read Krieger's
book when I was getting started. I asked about it on one of the
newsgroups and one fellow (bless him) was kind enough to reply and set
me on the right track.

The fact is that there is nothing in Krieger's "method" that is not in
the public domain and it is all *very* basic (some would say amateurish)
stuff. Once you have studied TA enough to realize how true this is, you
will be ready to think about playing with the big boys in the futures
pits.

Good luck in your study. You have a long and interesting road ahead. I
assume you have Tradestation. When you want to know if something works,
code it up as a system and see if there is any validity to it. Hint -
Krieger won't sell you a system, only a bunch of indicators. I'm not
saying that it is necessary to blindly trade a mechanical system but any
"method" should at least be able to show that it makes more than it
loses when coded as a system.

--
   Dennis