Re: was ( y2k woes )

Old fashion greed and the desire for money will always win no matter what
the problem.
The y2k is an opportunity for many an extra expense to pass on for others
and merger desires for some. Unfortunately bankruptcy for a few but there
will be no shortages at all and maybe a short price hike in certain
commodities but competition will settle that quickly. People and especially
Americans shine and at their very best during periods of challenge. This
y2k will pale in comparison to other challenges will face in the future.

Robert