update on CBOT's Futures contracts

This is an update on CBOT's Futures contracts or Futures Options contracts
specifications.

The CBOT® Dow Jones Industrial AverageSM Futures and Futures Options

CBOT® DJIASM DECEMBER FUTURES FINAL SETTLEMENT PRICE

December 17, 1998

The Special Opening Quotation (SOQ) used as the Final Settlement Price of
CBOT®  DJIASM June Futures is:

              8902.86

REMINDER: The SOQ is computed from the NYSE opening prices of the thirty
stocks in the DJIASM. Hence it is not equal to the real-time DJIASM.

ALSO:NOTE the host of the ATI list announced this morning that they were no
longer hosting the list.  So I post the following...

let me offer to host the ati list i have set it up already so all who wish
to continue need to go to http://www.markbrown.com  when there click on
mail list and then subscribe to the ati-list.

once you have subscribed the mail address that you will need to email to is
ati-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx