Re: What Happened? /OFF TOPIC

Here in our market, all the smart money including the insiders just use this
current "war"
to unload their gold stocks positions,as usual .......  Darn, everyone here is
already too smart, got so much sellers and non existent buyers.

Was really expecting a Plan A from Slick's bag of tricks,hope he doesn't run
out of
options.

Nope, am not surprise of a war,but expecting in the Korean penisula, forget all
about the good'ol favorite whipping boy Saddam.

As a unrepentant opportunist/capitalist,am selling franchise rights to anyone
interested
                        "Am American, But I Love Saddam"(TM)

t-shirts and bumper stickers. My market in Asia is the US military families
based here
and Korea. Licencing will be open for states with armament factories. Now, will
really
credit Slick Willie of trying to boost the economy.

I see a lot of opening for White House handlers in wAllstreet after the current
administration's two years . As their tiiming is impeccable, promising market
timers.

At least the cornered/wounded Tiger is still rational, and not wasting American
lives
in Korea as if escalate into uncontrolable situation with China looming in the
background.

Stop the dogs of war, sent mail to your senators/congressman stop persecuting
the
President !!, just wait after to term is over to go after him.

CNN is like a carousel, showing the persecution of Clinton alternately with the
Iraqi
air strike, like a professional broker, take from both sides. Ringing of cash
register.

As a conspiracy theorist, why didn't the Monica/Starr thing die down, but was
followed
through, I accussed those who are long puts in the markets doing this to
Clinton, Haha!

I told you guys before, its all showbiz!!!!