Re: copper

Philip:

I am certain no one would claim this was particularly
statistically important or relevant. I'd classify this as
anecdotal--and keep it in mind when I am trading the current
copper markets--Copper is in a very prolonged down trend and
has had very nice corrections after wide sell-offs,
sandwiched between what I call 'downward sloping chop.' The
trick to trading copper since the middle of this past
summer, is to sell a nice rally, and then leg in and out of
the downward sloping chop. If you get caught without a short
position because of a steep sell off occurs after you take
profits, simply have patience and wait for a nice sharp
rally. Perhaps the market is now set up for a re-test of the
low-to mid 70's?

Best,

Tim Morge