Re: Adx

Robert,

A lot of people use 30 as a cutoff, and a histograph for visual.
Some people look to enter when its "nontrending" at say 12 or 15
and ride it till its above 30 and has quit rising, and others only
enter after its above 30 and still rising. Raschke & Conners use
it in a recommended, excellent book Street Smarts.   Rgds,  Terry