OR Free Refresh Data

I recently downloaded a large supply of the BMI intraday futures data from
Omega Research's ftp site.

I'm new to intra day data, but I think I understand the process of
importing it into TS4.

Basically, I...  Loaded my Omega Server (Server for Signal (offline), btw),
and set up a portfolio to include two contracts of Corn.  I set up both of
these to store 9999 days worth of intraday data.  I then Pasted In the
BFyymmdd.omz files for Feb 98 through November 98.

Unfortunately I can only get data to chart back to 6/26 for CZ98 (corn).  I
also have access to realtime data through Quote.com's QCharts and there
data goes back further.  (also my Daily data from Genesis)

In TS4, if I go to "Format Price Data" -> "Settings", the Date Range should
encompass much more (ie back past 6/26).

Is this because Omega wasn't capturing CZ98 data before 6/26 or am I
missing something?  Either way, I have no complaints since it was free, but
I'm curious what is going on.

Thanks,
David Wieringa