Re: Changing computers

I ran my 4.0 on a separate drive win 95 for a couple of years with no problem.
I had a dual C and D with TS on D and windows on C.
Then I transferred it over to another machine by copying TS and Server
directory after doing a fresh install.
Overall I ran 4.0 on  3.1, 95, 98, NT,  laptop / desktop and one time on 486/33/16m with <10 meg
free space left on  a drive on BMI  and web browsing once in a while with no problem. Never crashed
on me.
Val.