Re: a misunderstanding

Well, there may be one or two ways he could pull this off. He would
basically have to operate his own non-clearing FCM and wait a day to
prepare his statements. If an audit ever picked this up, he would pretty
much be dead meat.

For the record, all orders are required to have a account number
assigned to them at the time of execution.