Re: a misunderstanding

Larry

You may be wrong about this. There may be some inventive people out there who
can pull it off. An old broker friend of mine claims he puts most of his
trades in his personal account but his big, one-day winners go into his 401k.
He has been able to carry them, unassigned, overnight, and then decide which
account to put them in. One day is a nice edge, especially in today's volatile
markets. He tells me his 401k is up over 100% this year. I didn't ask about
his personal account.

No he was *not* Hillary's broker.

               Jim
In a message dated 12/8/98 6:04:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,