Re: question on coding

On Tue, 08 Dec 1998 16:13:57 +0200, you wrote:

>I would like to make a moving stop as an indicator based on 3 * the average
>true range.. can someone advise.. thanks

I'm sure I can't help you other than this:

I heard Chuck LeBeau over this past weekend, speak about "average true
ranges", and some interesting ideas he shared with us....  All of this
was presented along side a moving average system....  I would be led
to believe that these types of ideas would probably be covered in one
or several of his books??

Take a look at www.traderclub.com , he should have a pretty good
explanation on what his books are all about.... however, you may want
to purchase them elsewhere.... one of those discount book stores or
something?!?

Hope this proves to be helpful to you....

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx