>>> Fighting, Bickering & BS!!

Thank you... all you "BABIES!!"

After watching your latest rants & ravings... I now realize that my
two small children (that fight all the time), ARE ACTUALLY, PERFECT
LITTLE ANGELS!!

THEY AT LEAST LISTEN TO THE "POWERS THAT BE"!!
Not to mention the wishes of others!

Granted, I didn't read ALL the BS postings flying around here, but I
must say a few things....

(1)  Some of you guys are going.... WAY OFF THE DEEP END!!

(2)  You are TOTALLY LOOSING SIGHT OF exactly why we are all here...
That is for a CONSTRUCTIVE INTERACTION & SHARING OF IDEAS & CONCEPTS,
NOT TO TEAR EACH OTHER UP!!

(3)  Let me just say... I would much rather listen to what Tom DeMark,
Larry Williams, Bill Ekyard, and ALL the other "stars" in this
industry have to say BEFORE I WOULD EVER LEND AN EAR to the likes of
the rest of you, (those that have way to much time on your hands)
because all's you seem to be able to do is tear others apart to make
yourself look "Bigger, Badder, or Better!!!"
> News-Flash..... It's NOT Working!!

I saw this type of CRAP in grade-school, "... My dick's bigger than
yours...!"    PLEASE, GROW UP!!
> BTW... those that bragged the most, usually had the least!!

(4)  Let me also say, WHEN I finally do figure ALL this out, and
"start rolling in the dough" so to speak, and If I were brave enough
to put up with this type of abuse, and actually share some of my
concepts & ideas in a forum such as this, I WOULD NEVER SHARE MY
TRADING STATEMENTS WITH ANYONE... IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!

YOU WOULDN'T EITHER!!.... SO, WHY DO YOU INSIST THAT EVERYONE ELSE
SHOW YOU THEIRS???

My position would be simple:
If you don't accept my claims, then all's I have to say to anyone who
doesn't like it...... TOUGH!!  DON'T LIKE IT, THEN GO ELSE WHERE!!

Personally, I feel honored that people of the likes of Tom DeMark,
Larry Williams, Bill Ekyard, Ted Tesser, Neal Weintraub, Chuck LeBeau,
and the many others that want to make a "POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION" to
this list, are willing to do so!!    THANK YOU GUYS!!

If you don't like what they have to say.... then:
a)  Delete their messages, don't read them...
b)  Go elsewhere...
c)  E-mail them privately...
d)  debate them in a constructive fashion, NOT a destructive fashion!!

(5)  I Don't need any of you SELF-APPOINTED "Judges, Juries &
Executioners", protecting me from the likes of anyone!!

Believe it or not..... I'M A GROWN MAN, THAT CAN MAKE MY OWN
DECISIONS!!     And, guess what.... If I can't.... OH WELL, TOO BAD
FOR ME!!

Regardless.... I DON'T NEED YOU TO CENSOR THIS LIST!!
If you don't like what is said here... START YOUR OWN LIST, where you
can run your own little world just the way you like it!!

(6)  I don't believe that YOU, and I may be using this term quite
loosely, "MEN" need to "air your dirty laundry in public!"

Simply take your RANTS Off-Line... Keep them among your selves!!
Trust me when I tell you..... "NO ONE CARES!"
>  I could care less about "how big" you think yours is!!

(7)  If you actually think this type of behavior gets you "Brownie
Points," on this list.... Trust me it doesn't!!

It only makes you look childish, immature and petty...   AND you only
end up LOOSING what little bit of credibility and/or whatever respect
you may think that you have, particularly for any opinions or
positions you may have in the future!!

> This part is for Tom DeMark,
> and any others that feel like this applies to them:
Tom, You need to step back, and look at the "foot you're putting
forward here!!"    You are being "SUCKED IN"... I simply expected
better!!
> Enough Said!

> This part is for EVERYONE:
This message is not intended to start a whole new debate, or create
any sort of a new thread!!   I did not intend to offend anyone...
However several of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!

It is simply intended to "hopefully" point out some obvious facts to
those that have simply lost sight of..... WHAT THE OMEGA-LIST IS
INTENDED FOR!!

> BTW... Think about this:
Q)  Why is it that there is apparently 1000-1500 Omega-List members,
but only a hand-full ever post any messages??
A)  They simply don't want to be subjected to the type of abuse that
runs rampant here.... Think about it....
Think, About How It COULD BE!!

Just MY 3 cents....
Good trading to ALL, and have a safe and Happy Holiday!!

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx