NDX gone missing? Fixed!

The mystery is solved!  All the indices I collect on TS 3.5
are back, alive and well.  It seems BMI moved their exchanges
from Nasdaq, or CBOE (for those I care about) all to MIC.
No dollar signs needed, etc.  Just a simple rename of the exchanges.
So, I guess the TS4.21 server must allow some exchange slop,
compared with earlier ones.

Now: could someone give me daily data, in ascii form, for last
week's NDX, Nasdaq Comp, and VIX?  Or point me to a website.

Cheers,

Jim