TD - Really, end it!

Gee, I thought I said this last week.  I didn't think there was
anything more that could possibly be said on the subject, but
apparently I was wrong.  I don't have time to monitor the list
constantly, so I see some of these outbursts long after you do,
but let me just say that if I come upon anymore name calling, or
discussion of "personalities," with regard to Tom, or Dan, that
person won't be posting here anymore.

Feel free to discuss code, or ideas specific enough to put into
code, or techniques to help intuitive tape reading, or anything
specifically related to TRADING.  But enough about personalities.
--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list