rename bug

Apparently the TS 4 build 21 BMI server has a bug in its symbol
"Rename" function.

I was trying to handle the symbol change for Citigroup on NYSE.
My plan was to

1. Copy-out the tick and daily data collected for C for 12/4 and 12/7.
2. Delete the symbol C
3. Rename CCI to C
4. Paste-in C for 12/4 and 12/7.

That seems simple enough that I did not backup the tick data first.

I discovered that the daily data was renamed from CCI to C, but
all tick data for CCI was deleted.

Would some kind soul copy out and send me about 60 days of
Citigroup tick data, with either CCI or C symbol name?

Thanks in advance.

Rod