Re: Now children... Please. <g>

List members,

I totally endorse Neal's statement.  Let's share ideas, not bash other's
ideas! I usually respond privately to members if I feel I can contribute
because, frankly, I don't need the hassle and vitriol from members who
don't agree with me.  I am sure others feel the same way.

An observation:  I think this list started to slip after it was
mentioned in "Technical analysis of Stocks and Commodities".  Could this
have opened up a pandora's box?

Peter Perry