Now children... Please. <g>

List members,

Let's behave maturely, and professionally.

Lets try to act they way we should, looking for
gems of knowledge, exploring other people's ideas
even if we disagree, with the purpose of finding
a new approach, a new technique, an untried
concept.

What are we afraid of? We can still cling to our
opinions while we explore other ideas. We can't
all be clones of the vocal few on the list, we
need diversity. There are few absolutes, everyone's
opinion is correct to a degree, they are all
only opinions. No-one is absolutely correct or
incorrect.

Everyone has some value to contribute.
But it's easy and "safe" to jump on the bandwagon
of the vocal members here. There must be many thousands
of people who have benefited from the ideas of
Cooper, Raschke, Williams, DiNapoli, DeMark and other
vendors who are predictably dragged through the filth here.

But those who have befitted do not have an agenda, and do not
wish to be dragged through the crud. I've personally
benefited from many of vendors, but have determined that this
list is not a good location to provide assistance to open-minded
traders.

So as a community we are deprived of valuable real-world
perspectives (even some back-tested ones).

Lets try to move away from personal assaults,
let's not discuss marketing methods, or business
practices, or reputations.

Let's focus on what will expand our professional
arsenal, focus on what will make us better traders.

Please Sheriff Jim, take a stand, this list is going
downhill fast. How about a limit on the number
of posts allowed per day (per member)? Then we could
read all messages, take a deep breath, count to three, and
carefully join the most valuable discussion, rather than
spewing limitless accusations and insults. Please Jim,
show some leadership at this unfortunate time.

The quality has deteriorated. It appears now that only the
like-minded are stepping forward to post, what a loss to
the community! Where are all the creative thinkers now,
the open-minded, those who are secure enough to hear
other ideas? I'd like to join that email list.

We already know the opinions attitudes of the vocal
ones here, how about something new and refreshing?

Jim, help, please.
All this chest-pounding and yelling is counter-productive.

-Neal.
PS, I hope we everyone is mature enough not to take
offense to anything in this message, if you don't like
it, just delete it. The reference to children in the
subject-line is an attempt at humor, and should not
be taken seriously.

Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.
http://www.halcyon.com/neal/