ASCII file with continuous dates

Some time ago (maybe a year, maybe longer) somebody posted some code to
this list that showed how to make TS print out EOD price data (O,H,L,C,V)
to an ASCII file, that would have a continous date series, in other words
it would fill in the gaps caused by weekends, holidays etc.

I know this request is quite a long shot, because I can't remember the
author's name or the exact subject title of the post, but if somebody
(maybe even the author himself) can remember  and e-mail it to me, I'd be
very grateful.

Peter Vroegop

peterv@xxxxxxxxxx