Personal bickering and other Crap

Let's face it. These personal attacks and continual bickering is the reason
so many have left this list. It is unnecessary, uncalled for and
unproductive. This list is for trading related issues. That does not mean
that we have to agree with each other but basic decency and civility
mandates that the issues be discussed and not personalities and personal
attacks.
   Please, lets cut the crap and try extending a warmer welcome to someone
who wishes to join the list. Just maybe, if they feel welcome, they may
choose to contribute and we all may benefit
Karl