From: Dark Hacker <hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Adam Hardy <106056.112@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 07, 1998 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: EURO

:Tom's statement (see below) strikes me as somewhat profound.
:
:He's touched on the reason why I tend to think that
:macro-economic numbers don't form a good basis for a trading system
:because all such numbers are first filtered by the psychology and
:sentiment of traders/investors.  You would do better to try and model
:traders and trader behavior than economic numbers.
:
:Price on the other hand is a *result* of trader sentiment which makes
:price and volume a more reliable basis for implementing a trading system.
:
:IMHO of course...
:
:- Hacker