R.Vince

Hi All,
            I thourght some on the list might find this of interest.

             RE: Tom DeMark
        Date:
             Mon, 29 Dec 1997 11:01:53 -0500
        From:
             "R. Vince" <rvince@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          To:
             "'FrankKaeb'" <FrankKaeb@xxxxxxx>,
             "omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tom has dropped more good stuff thazn anyone - himself included - will ever
know.
I have gone back through my old notes, and lots of little things, like weird
"Demarkian" type stops, have walked out of my testing laboratory of their own
locomation, and I incorporate it into my trading today....and he never published

any of this, nor do I think he even remembers it!.

        The guy has really put out a lot of stuff, published and non, and I
think
EVERYTHING he has done is well-worth looking at....maybe not wholesale, but in
my
experience, there is usually the germ of something useful in his thinking.
-Ralph
Vince