Re: arrogance

:"And don't ask me where are the archives. You should have read the
:welcome message."

:This kind of treatment of people is uncalled for.  By treating new
:people to the list in this way, you promote the bitter arrogant bile and
:bickering nastiness that permeates the list.  If the leaders do this,
:then can we expect better of the newbies?

As for my statement above, I stand by it. If you join a list or a newsgroup,
you should read the FAQ or the welcome message. As for why I made that
statement:  there are people on this list who have the audacity to ask me in
private for Phil Lane's system, after they flamed him in public in support
of TD_whatever. If you want his system, either ask him for it or check the
archives.

As for being a leader, I'm not one. I just post somethings sometimes and
once in a while I may make a code contribution to this list or the code
list. BTW, are you on the code list?

Gaius Marius

"As the humans say, up yours!!"
As for my email address, I'm having problems with spammers and the like
hitting my ISP and email address.