Re: thank you

At 09:18 AM 12/4/98 -0700, Tom DeMark wrote:
>thaddeus,
>
>i appreciate your support and kind remarks. many others responded
>similarly and for that outporing of support i am grateful.

[snip]

>once again thank you.
>
>best regards,
>
>tom demark
>
>p.s. i'm copying jim eskimo and appreciate his tolerance and prudent
>direction.

That's a classy response Tom,

This is a shark-infested pool. A lot of good stuff
gets spread around in the churning water, and we can
all benefit from it. But we must realize that many
participants on this list have firm preconceptions and
their own agendas. (We all do, to some extent.)

I know several successful traders who have abandoned
this list, and other who just lurk quietly skimming
any good ideas that come along. The members of this list
are deprived of some excellent input due to the nature
of the environment here.

This is more like a school playground than a classroom,
volume over-rules logic/intelligence here. Remember
your school-days, the brainy kids were not the loud
ones at play-time.

But hey! Take the bad with the good! (My email software
can automatically delete messages from certain people.)

-Neal.

Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.
http://www.halcyon.com/neal/